[ofw] Is multicasting supported in WinOFED?

Christoph Müller christoph.mueller at visus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Mar 8 00:52:03 PST 2012

Dear Sean,

"in a meaginful way" is a rather sibylline statement ;-) Does this mean it does not work at all or does it mean it works "somehow differently" in a way that prevents you from implementing the same semantics as on Linux in librdma? There seems to be code for multicasting in the datagram end point. From your answer, I assume that is for future use, right?

Best regards,
Christoph