[ofw] Use of I/O completion port with Winverbs

Christoph Müller christoph.mueller at visus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 15 05:09:31 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering whether it is possible to use CreateIoCompletionPort etc. with IWVConnectEndpoints. I can see that the implementation inherits a handle from CWVBase, but I do not see how I could use this information for creating an IOCP and, of course, I do not know whether it would work. Furthermore, I would prefer continuing to use the RDMA library, but I see absolutely no way to create an IOCP here. So me questions are:

Is it possible to use IOCPs with winverbs?
Is it possible to use IOCPs with the RDMA library?
Is there sample code for either of it?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph
--
Visualisierungsinstitut der Universität Stuttgart
Allmandring 19, 70569 Stuttgart