[ofw] Use of I/O completion port with Winverbs

Christoph Müller christoph.mueller at visus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Aug 18 12:00:58 PDT 2013

Hi Fab,

thanks. I already got access to the IDN2Provider on Friday - the headers are also included in Mellanox' distribution just as Tzachi said. The problem on my side was that I was looking for some import libraries. I finally found some NDv1 documentation on MSDN explaining how to get the root object via the Winsock provider catalogue. However, there does not seem to be any NDv2 documentation yet, but the differences seem to be subtle.

As I have only limited time, I will probably not be able to rewrite all of my code at once. I think that my NDv2 code will be able to talk to librdma peers as long as I use only basic functionality like remote read/write or inline send/receive. Is that correct?

Best regards,
Christoph

Von meinem Windows Phone gesendet