[ofw] Patch for librdmacm incl. RSockets functionality

Schmitt, Hubert Hubert.Schmitt at oce.com
Thu Jan 24 03:04:22 PST 2013

> > I haven't found the fix for osmtest and gettimeofday yet, because I
> > don't see where that error comes from.
>
> It would help if I spelled 'gettimeofday' with 2 t's.
> Anyway, those errors are fixed as well.
>
> Thanks!
> - Sean

Hmm, I remember that I had a problem with an unresolved gettimeofday()
also in rsocket.cpp,
i.e. couldn't find a lib exporting that function.
That's because I added an #include "../../../etc/user/gtod.c" there,
even though it doesn't look very elegant.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.