[ofw] Windows IB APIs

William Deck william.deck at unisys.com
Wed Jan 29 08:52:54 PST 2014

Hello All,

I am sure this question has been asked before however when I searched the
archives I could not find anything.

I am working on a Windows program that must connect to both Windows and Linux
machines across Infiniband.  While first doing research I was told to use
NetworkDirect on Windows and rdma_cm/verbs on Linux to connect the two
systems.  On initial tests I could not get the two systems to connect.  Then
when I asked around I was told to use ib verbs on both the Windows and Linux.
So what I really want to know is what is the best API to use on Windows to
connect to a Linux system.

Thank you.

--
Will