[Tutorial-working-group] Compiling samples question

ANDREW.LUCAS at L3T.com ANDREW.LUCAS at L3T.com
Fri May 17 10:52:18 PDT 2019

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for showing me how to set this up in a VM.
This might not even be the correct list for this.. I was trying to use the VMs to compile the samples in the OFA_Training_Package_Sept_2016. See "https://www.openfabrics.org/training-content/579/".
I'm having some issues getting the ping-rdma-1 sample to compile.
I was hoping that might give some indication that I had the tools installed correctly.
I was wondering if I could get some clues as to what I may have configured wrong.
When I run the make, I'm getting an error in "c_d_queue_pair.c:43:11: error: 'struct ibv_qp_init_attr' has no member named 'xrc_domain'  init_attr->xrc_domain = NULL;

Do I have a wrong package somewhere? Or are those particular tutorials just out of date now? Or meant for a different environment?
Centos 7, softroce

Thanks
Andy

------------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving..