[Users] interpreting ibdiagnet output

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Mon Sep 17 13:12:42 PDT 2012

You should look here for a list of cables and devices that have been tested
for compliance and interoperability. This will help you if you need to
replace any of the cables. Also don't forget to check and do firmware
upgrades as needed - this is often the easiest way to resolve problems.

http://www.infinibandta.org/content/pages.php?pg=integrators_list_overview

Rupert Dance
Co-Chair IBTA CIWG
Software Forge