[Users] User Days 2013 - Call for Papers

Susan Coulter markus at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 14 08:31:25 PST 2013

The User Days Planning Committee is putting out a Call for Papers, as well as a Call for Topics.

As with the first OpenFabrics Software (OFS) Users' Day last August, this conference is all about the users of OFS and will be  driven by the OFS user community.  To that end, we’re looking for topics of interest to the broad community of OFS users including not only your current usage models, but also discussion about ways to move OFS forward.  This could include areas where you feel the current software is deficient, or applications and usages that aren’t addressed in the current software stack.

If you have an implementation success story to tell, we'd like to hear it.
If you have an implementation horror story to tell, we'd love to hear that too.
If you have an idea for a new implementation, this is the place to begin that discussion.

So this call is not just for formal, well-researched issues, but for discussion topics and stories - both positive and negative - related to OFS implementations.  This year’s Users' Day immediately precedes the OpenFabrics Alliance’s annual developers workshop, so this is an excellent opportunity for our voices as OFS users to be heard.  Please send your ideas and/or abstracts to:

ofs_userday_2013 at lanl.gov by COB January 31, 2013.

After a brief review by the planning team, the full list of potential subjects will be forwarded to this list for input.

Susan Coulter
HPC-3 Network/Infrastructure
505-667-8425
Increase the Peace...
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind