[Users] Centos 6.4 support

Andrei Mikhailovsky andrei at arhont.com
Fri May 24 07:19:36 PDT 2013

I will give it a go now and come back.

P.S. I am an unfortunate owner of HP blade switch with QLogic mezzanine cards which are so crappy, it's unreal!

I've tried to get them working so many different ways on many linux distros and it seems that they only work on CentOS/RHEL. That's is why I have to stick with CentOS for the time being as I am an Ubuntu guy.

I've just tried Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10 and 13.04 with infiniband PPA from Roland Dreier and I just can't get this card to work. I've got Mellanox cards working perfectly well with the same set of tools. Perhaps it's another post which I will make shortly.

By the way, is OFED 3.5.1 compatible with Ubuntu? If so, what version has it been tested with?

Thanks

Andrei