[Users] Centos 6.4 support

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Fri May 24 07:39:27 PDT 2013

Ubuntu has been working with the OFA Interoperability WG and our collaboration has led to RDMA support within their distribution. To my knowledge they have the equivalent of OFED 1.4.1 support right now. OFED 3.5.1 is rpm based and so does not support the Debian package system used by Ubuntu.

I have ”cc” my main contact from Ubuntu who may be able to provide more details and the current status.

Thanks

Rupert