[Users] maintaining IB topology maps

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:56:32 PST 2013

I'm using ubuntu, so the answer is murky. I'd say that it is mainly
upstream'ed OFED, but there I do have some systems running MLNX-OFED that I
could run stuff from.

So far, I've been running ibutils, and using ibdiagnet.

I've managed to run ibdiscover, using a guid to node name map, but can't
figure out how to run ibdiagnet with the topology file it produces. It
complains about the topology file, and says that it loaded 0/0
systems/nodes. I've also tried running ibdiagnet with -t and -s, but it
doesn't seem to like the local system's hostname as a value for -s.
 -nld