[Users] IB Users Group

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 25 09:47:15 PDT 2013

We are starting to plan the 2014 IB Users Group meeting, which will be held during the week of March 31st.
It is being held in conjunction with the Developers Workshop again, and we are working out which meeting will be held first.

We are hoping this meeting and it's content will be driven by us users.
Please send suggestions for topics of interest to this list or to me.
Anything related to the implementation, tuning and administration of OpenFabrics/IB fabrics is fair game.

If you have some work you would like to present, please feel free to propose that as well.

If you are willing to participate on the planning committee, please let me know.

This is our opportunity for a face-to-face meeting with colleagues in the industry.

Thanx in advance.

Susan Coulter
HPC-3 Network/Infrastructure
505-667-8425
Increase the Peace...
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind