[Users] ofed and ubuntu server

Andrei Mikhailovsky andrei at arhont.com
Tue Jul 15 04:14:09 PDT 2014

Jack,

Thanks for your reply. I was having issues getting the Active link status on those adapters. I've tried a bunch of things, but nothing helped me. I think the issues was with infinipath-psm as I couldnt get it compiled. Did you have any problems with compiling infinipath-psm? In a contrast, I've had absolutely no issues with the Mellanox gear, which worked like a charm )))

Andrei