[Users] Issues installing iSER initiator on a Scientific Linux 6.4 (OFED 3.5-2) box

Jingcha Joba pukkimonkey at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:27:37 PDT 2014

I see.

Well, as I said, moving to another OS version is not the option that I
have, as it creates overhead of finding out if other packages that we have
in the machine is supported (and RHEL 7 is still in beta phase).

The release notes clearly says that the kernel version I am using is
supported and so is iSER. I am really curious as to how much of testing
really goes into this?