[Users] Learning Infiniband

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 28 13:13:36 PDT 2014

Lloyd,

We are working on a new User Portal that will hang off the OpenFabrics web site.
That is not quite ready, but will be soon.

www.openfabrics.org

Check that out in the next few weeks…

On Oct 28, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Paul Grun <grun at cray.com> wrote:

> If I could broaden the topic of this discussion slightly...
>
> Phillipp - you are not alone; your refrain is one that we in the OFA hear often.  The OFA has made attempts to address it by, for example, sponsoring the development and delivery of the training that Rupert mentions, but I'm also aware that that is not enough.
>
> So I'd like to broaden the question and ask the community directly what sorts of materials or resources would help address Phillipp's question.  If we can come up with something relatively specific, I'm sure the OFA would gladly consider filling the need.  After all, that's one of the OFA's main objectives.
>
> Regards,
> -Paul Grun
> OFA Vice Chair  (and erstwhile author of "InfiniBand for End Users" that Hal mentioned :-) )
>
> Cray Inc.
> Office:    (503) 620-8757
> Mobile:  (503) 703-5382

Susan Coulter
HPC-3 Network/Infrastructure
505-667-8425
Increase the Peace...
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind