[Users] problems compiling compat-rdma

Mads Boye mb at its.aau.dk
Mon Sep 1 02:46:09 PDT 2014

Thank you Derek for the information. I haven not found much information
on compat-rdma. What does it do? From what i found it seems to be an
compatability package for older kernels, so is it simply not needed when
running a new release? I am trying to get it working on ubuntu 14.04.1
LTS.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mads.