[Users] Wonky OpenSM messages

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 3 09:42:16 PST 2015

At this years User Group meeting in Monterey, we are considering another session like last year's " OpenSM Logs Explained ".

If you have seen messages in your osm log that you are unclear about, or messages that appear to be self-explanatory but you'd like more background information … this is the session for you.  Please send an example of these messages, and the osm version you are running, to me.

skc at lanl.gov

These messages will be consolidated and sent to the presenter so they have time to investigate prior to the conference.

Thanx.

Susan Coulter
HPC-3 Network/Infrastructure
505-667-8425
Increase the Peace...
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind