[Users] 3.18-rc3 infinipath-psm --with-xeon-phi

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Thu Jul 9 09:05:56 PDT 2015

Hi Brent,

I think the best place to look at is the OFA Bugzilla list which shows the
issues we have deferred until OFED 3.18-1. Here is where you can find
Bugzilla and I would suggested reviewing Bugs 2544, 2547, 2551

http://bugs.openfabrics.org/bugzilla/

The OFA EWG minutes are another good source of information regarding these
issues and they can be found here:

https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WorkGroups/ewg/

Neither libfabric or Xeon Phi are built by default in OFED 3.18 and so I
believe that if you install one or the other but not both, there will not be
a conflict.

Thanks

Rupert