[Users] iSER block storage & openstack cinder conf question

German Anders ganders at despegar.com
Fri Nov 13 08:04:48 PST 2015

Hi all,

I've another question regarding iSER block storage configuration and
openstack. Does anyone around already configure this type of scenario? I've
a 2U server with some SSD disks, I've follow the document (HowTo Configure
iSER Block Storage for Openstack...), so I've configured the md array with
the pv, vg, at this point everything goes fine. However, I'm not able to
configured the TGT on the server in order to configured then on Cinder the
services and present the VG to cinder. I try to follow the (HowTo Configure
TGT enabled with iSER transport...) but I'm not getting the part that
'relates' the VG in order to be accessible from cinder and then to be able
to create the volumes inside. Any hint?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

*German*