[Users] Torus2q routing engine and vlarb weight choise

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:26:15 PDT 2016

On links between end ports and peer switch, only 2 VLs max are needed
(depending on whether 1 or 2 QoS levels are in use). Interswitch links
require 4 VLs per QoS level.

With the config you are using, t2q is only warning that resources (buffers)
are being wasted on unused VLs. It's up to you whether to do more config of
QoS to get better buffer use and eliminate this warning message.