[Users] How to get time stamp for each port where I get counters

Black.S Black.S52 at yandex.com
Sat Feb 13 10:03:39 PST 2016

Hello Susan.
Thanks for reply and sorry for long answer.

I have not included yet perforated manager. I'll try.

I'll try to write a program that collects all available counters.
I still think that the events occurring on the network is too are
fleeting and one event may be caused by other.
It seems to me that the time stamp can help tounderstanding what is
happening in the fabric.

Best regards