[Users] That is shows the relationship between XmitWait and XmitPacket ?

Black.S Black.S52 at yandex.com
Sat May 28 08:54:38 PDT 2016

Hello all

In the host IB QDR HCA port I have (for example) XmitWait=2000,
XmitPkts=100 and in switch port (that connected to the HCA port by
cable) I have (for example) XmitWait=600, XmitPkts=100.

it happens than bandwidth (when I look at XmitData and rcvData counters)
between HCA port and switch port its like are 1-2GB/s

Which show this situation ?

Switch port does not have time to process incoming packets from HCA and
therefore postpones receiving a new package?

if so, whether there are any more or indicators that switch port or ASIC
not handle the load ?

if not, what is show this situation?

P.S.
HCA stay in x16 PCI-E 3.0