[Users] how to get src-dest list of fabric ?

Black.S Black.S52 at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 15 00:25:59 PDT 2017

Hello all

I want to deep monitoring utiization channels of IB fabrics.

In some topologies the same path segment between 2 switches can be used
by different hosts.

Therefore, you need to determine exactly with whom each host exchanges.

If we have source-receiver you can get the route path.

Knowing the route path the source-receiver and the time of the exchange,
you can understand who and how much this channel is using.

Is it possible to find out who the host is exchanging at the moment:
- from /proc of hosts or something like that from the qp.dest of
application on this host or something else ?
- from openSM (in each exchange hosts will be get request to SM for
PathRecord. Can any statistics be maintained in SM ?)
- or can you find out how else?

Sorry for possible offtopic and my english

Thanks for you time