[Users] Fully connected topology support

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Thu May 25 04:32:14 PDT 2017

Hi Alexandre,

OpenSM supports multiple HCAs/multiple ports in end nodes. By fully
connected, sounds like you mean back to back HCAs on separate subnets in
which case each per subnet OpenSM instance is only seeing 1 port on one of
the HCAs in the end node.

Which tools are you referring to in terms of LID resolution ?

I'm not familiar with Windows 2012 support.

-- Hal