[Users] ibacm?

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:09:56 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Hal Rosenstock
<hal.rosenstock at gmail.com> wrote:
> This code is iterating over the interfaces. Is IP (either IPv4 or IPv6)
> running on any interfaces on that node ? Are any of those interfaces IB
> interfaces ?

i have eth0/eth1 which are used for tcp/ip communications with the
rest of the network.  and i have an ipoib interface.  all should be
running ipv4 (we disable ipv6)

i'll see if i can wrangle the code up and recompile.  we typically use
the rhel coupled version of ofed, so i don't readily have the source.