[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED Jan 28 meeting summary on RC3readiness

Shirley Ma mashirle at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 30 22:06:54 PST 2008

	Thanks for everyone here. I appreciate your comments and effort. The
big challenge for us is how to sync features/blockers with OFED release
Distros release. Most of our customers prefer Distros release so they
can get same level of support as other pieces. If OFED could work with
Distros release, then it will be less problems for both end users and
Distros. That's just my personal opinion.

	We are here to support any issues being found in OFED release cycle on
time regarding these patches.

Thanks again!
Shirley