[ewg] openvz kernel 2.6.32 OFED compile error

drolfe at intellicentre.net.au drolfe at intellicentre.net.au
Thu Dec 1 06:58:35 PST 2011

HI,

Thanks for coming back to me. The problem here is openvz is a complete kernel, however
based of RHEL6 2.6.32, so patches for the standard el6 kernel may not work, but then again
compiling as if it was a vanilla kernel may not work either being RHEL6 based

I did manage to find the below:

http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6.32-
openvz;a=tree;f=drivers/infiniband/core;h=0ea9435eaaf78561c63dbabc05ff6bbbd29197b0;
hb=HEAD

but again not being a programmer I'm unsure if this is any real help

Regards,