[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting Minutes

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Tue Aug 14 12:05:40 PDT 2018

Thanks Rupert for running the meeting and taking minutes. Hopefully I will work out the gremlins by next meeting.
There was a question on OFED 4.17 RC release dates so here is what I am proposing to line up a good RC with IWG and GA in time for SC 19 Nov 11th.

Tentative release schedule (feedback is welcome)

- RC1 - Sept 14th - backports complete and all new features, drivers, and ULP's included
- RC2 - Sept 28th - IHV validation testing complete, first round of critical bugs fixed for RC2
- IWG Interop Debug Event Oct 8-12
- RC3 - Oct 19 - all remaining critical bugs fixed.
- RC4 - if needed
- GA - Nov 2nd/Nov 9th

Thanks

Arlin