[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] GSI Implementation Candidate

Dror Goldenberg gdror at mellanox.co.il
Tue Aug 3 03:46:17 PDT 2004

It is not possible to turn off PD check on a MR in Tavor. You will have
to create an MR for each PD that you need. One way to go is to map
all kernel apps to the same PD, but you probably don't want to do such
a thing.
Once we get to verbs extensions, you can configure Arbel to disable
the PD check for certain QPs.

-Dror