[openib-general] DAPL for openib

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Sat Aug 21 17:34:41 PDT 2004

    Matt> Is anyone going to put their version of DAPL (uDAPL and
    Matt> kDAPL) source code in the openib code repository?  About 7
    Matt> weeks ago someone was going to 'add it soon', but I still
    Matt> don't see anything.

I believe both the Voltaire and InfiniCon trees checked into svn
include uDAPL.  The Topspin uDAPL is in the infiniband-support tarball
linked on http://openib.org/downloads (we never got around to fixing
up our build system, and now that userspace verbs have been pushed out
so far, the priority of this work has gone way down).

In any case I don't think it's worth worrying about DAPL right now
before we have the prerequisites squared away (userspace access for
uDAPL, CM API for kDAPL).

 - R.