[openib-general] Should I use umad -or- osm

Philip Mucci mucci at cs.utk.edu
Fri Dec 10 05:19:32 PST 2004

Hi Shahar,

Thanks again for the information. Yes, the OSM interface sure seems a
bit excessive for my needs...you mentioned that the libumad interface
will be much simpler? Simpler is better.

I definitely would like to have access to your code, that would be
great.

I'll chat more with you about this off-line.

Phil