[openib-general] IPoIB still not working

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Dec 21 09:32:23 PST 2004

>Are you at 4.6.1 now on all your PCIe HCAs ? Not sure whether 4.5.3
does indeed work
>but it sounds like something has changed for the worse since Roland had
it working.

>Thanks.

>-- Hal

I had problems with the 4.3.5 firmware and it seemed to work with my
early
version of the 4.6.0-rc4 firmware. I was able to successfully run MPI
jobs
over IPoIB over the week-end without any issues. I was using the 1359
version,
plus the one tweak to ipoib.h that I reported last friday.
I will also try the latest released 4.6.1 firmware when I get back in
the office.

woody