[openib-general] osm

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Thu Dec 23 14:33:24 PST 2004

    shaharf> -- Please read Roland's doc on user mad (linux-kernel/doc
    shaharf> or something similar). If it won't help I will send you
    shaharf> my configuraion next Sunday. I am not sure that this is
    shaharf> your problem. I will look into it on Sunday. In the
    shaharf> meanwhile, can you recheck with the latest version?

Actually it seems libumad/umad.c is written against the previous
version of that doc.  Based on Greg K-H's input, we changed the names
of the device files to /dev/infiniband/umad0 etc.

If I change libumad/umad.c to open /dev/infiniband/umad0, then osm +
OpenIB IPoIB work for me.

 - Roland