[openib-general] ib_modify_qp() too many arguments

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Wed Nov 3 11:24:02 PST 2004

    Grant> 1) drivers/infiniband/include/ still has alot of files
    Grant> still prefixed with "ts".  Do they all need to be renamed?
    Grant> Or do some need to be reworked to match some new
    Grant> interfaces?

I think pretty much every ts_*.h file is obsolete.  When we port the
CM to the new world, we'll have to update ts_ib_cm.h but it needs
quite a bit of work.

We're going to create an actual gen2/trunk very soon with the first
set of stuff for kernel submission, and I'll remove all the broken
stuff from there (I'll keep the CM etc on my branch so that it can
eventually be fixed and added to the trunk).

 - R.