[openib-general] OpenIB gen1 stack u/kDAPL by NTT DATA

Masanori ITOH itoumsn at nttdata.co.jp
Thu Nov 11 22:14:21 PST 2004

Hello folks,

As I mentioned fomerly on this list, I have a working u/kDAPL on top of
the gen1 stack and I've finally finished all internal procedures
to make it public.
# Actually, it took me about one month and a half. Sigh... :(

I would like to put that into the OpenIB contributors area
(Somewhere like 'https://openib.org/svn/trunk/contrib/nttdata/'.),
and could anyone tell me how I can do that?

Thanks in advance,
Masanori

---
Masanori ITOH  Open Source Software Development Center, NTT DATA CORPORATION
               e-mail: itoumsn at nttdata.co.jp
               phone : +81-3-3523-8122 (ext. 172-7199)