[openib-general] Upstream submission

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Mon Nov 15 11:15:41 PST 2004

    Doug> Suggestions for items I can read, web sites I should visit
    Doug> in order to help get me up to speed, etc. welcomed.

Doug,

First off, welcome!

Unfortunately there's not much to read about InfiniBand beyond the
current IB spec.  However, I think chapter 3 is actually quite a nice
introduction.  As far as our current codebase goes, documentation
there is pretty sparse.  However, the latest tree (svn at
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/linux-kernel) should be
reasonably understandable, since we've chopped the code down to a
minimum.

In any case please ask if there's anything that needs clarification.

(By the way, I think we're working with Brian Stevens to get your
hardware situation sorted out)

 - Roland