[openib-general] Kernel 2.6.9

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri Oct 22 12:14:27 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 14:17, Roland Dreier wrote:
>     Hal> What new MAD module work are you referring to here ?
>
> The stuff that you and Sean are working on.  I'm waiting for Sean's
> timeout code and replacement of the MAD thread with a workqueue to be
> finished and merged before I pull the code into my tree (to avoid
> merging hassles on my side).

I do not understand why the lack of the timeout code or the replacement
of the MAD thread with a workqueue needs to be completed before you can
integrate. I think there is sufficient functionality there now to get
this up and running. The code will continue to evolve anyhow.

The changes that have made and put into the openib-candidate tree make
it possible to not have to pull it into your tree and track all the
changes.