[openib-general] OpenIB SWG Face to Face 9/9 Meeting

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Sep 10 12:37:47 PDT 2004

Grant wrote, > I've already have high level mgt agreement to fund this.
>I have temporary funding issues right now but it's not the primary
problem. Tim Witham
>(OSDL) at the IB BOF (OLS) was clear he couldn't host OpenIB.org work
until the "only
>promoters" SVN policy is changed. Ie folks who've contributed money to
OpenIB get write
>access to SVN. Until Tim says he's happy, I don't see any point in
ordering HW.

Jim, is there anything in the openib.org promoters agreement or bylaws
that prevents openib.org maintainers from giving others (non-promoters)
write access to the SVN tree ? If not, then I think that as long as all
the
people on the list want to allow someone to have write access, I see
know
reason why we could not allow it ?

What do other people think ?

woody