[openib-general] ib_mad shutdown WC status code ?

Dror Goldenberg gdror at mellanox.co.il
Sun Sep 26 11:17:08 PDT 2004

If link goes down, UD QP will go on "sending" the packets as
if link was up all the time. You wouldn't get flushed WQEs in this
case for a UD QP.
In general, for UD QPs, you'll get flushed WQEs when the QP
moves to the error state and that seldom happens. The exact
scenarios for this to happen (hopefully I don't miss anything):
- s/g element points at a wrong address/protection error
- HCA can't fetch a WQE (e.g. bus error)

-Dror