[openib-general] IB design docs/links [Was : MAD layer needs for porting SA client code]

Krishna Kumar krkumar at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 28 15:42:04 PDT 2004

Hi all,

> Yes, exactly.  During the discussion on the design of the MAD layer, I

Is there any written document with details of the design of MAD and
other layers ? Or are these discussions completely online (I admit I
missed them in the large volume of mails). If there are documents, I
request that they be included in the toplevel directory of the submission
tree (similar to Documentation directory) so that people like me who are
new to this field  can look at it to understand the code (and it will
also be useful for anyone wanting to contribute in a particular area).

Roland, what is the roland-merge directory exactly ? Is it the topspin
stack that you are modifying to finally add to the openib-candidate
directory ?

Thanks,

- KK