[openib-general] VAPI source code

Parul Bhatt parul_sunil at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 09:13:30 PDT 2004

Hello,

Anyone has simple VAPI PingPong and PingPing  source code, We have old
version IB card We want to test with this sources code and we want to understand
complete flow of  PingPong and PingPing function.  This is great help for us.

We have latest version of perfmain package but it covers too many functionality and our interest is simple PingPong and PingPing type of functions.  We have PingPong and PingPing functions in MPI-I it is working fine.  Our interest is to find out best result in VAPI.

Thank you very much

Parul Bhatt