Fwd: Re: [openib-general] static LID computationwithTS_HOST_DRIVER

David M. Brean David.Brean at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 30 14:01:29 PDT 2004

I'm describing what is in the current IBA.  The IBA describes the
conditions where a P_Key value should be set into the P_Key table.
There is no similar description for LIDs in the IBA.

-David