[openib-general] performance tests uploaded to contrib

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Apr 17 12:54:33 PDT 2005

Michael,

> Current results:
>
> I currently observe latency below 3.5 usec.
>
> Drop me a note if you find this useful.

Thanks for putting this up on the contrib tree. I have run this
rdma_latency, and am getting around 3.35 us (without switch).

Our platform is Dual Xeon EM64T with RH AS 4. Kernel version 2.6.11.7

Do you have any idea when a port of the popular `perf_main' will be
available? As more people try to use the Gen2 verbs, `perf_main' (or
something similar) can help people evaluate different IB operations and
also to have example code to use different features of IB.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

> Thanks,
>
> --
> MST - Michael S. Tsirkin

Sayantan Sur            Graduate Research Assistant

395 Dreese Labs,        Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University,  Office : 774, Dreese Labs
Columbus,               email  : surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Ohio - 43210.           phone(res) : 614.688.9792
USA.                    phone(off) : 614.292.8501