[openib-general] Re: create several RC QPs with the same init attributes structure cau ses the init attribute structure to be changed

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Wed Aug 3 11:06:21 PDT 2005

Why doesn't this happen with UD/UC QPs?  Is inline data not supported on those?

Also, why does the size keep growing?  It seems that if you request 1 SGE, you
get 28 bytes of max_inline.  If you then request 28 bytes of max_inline, you get
2 SGEs back, and 96 bytes of max_inline.

It seems to me something's off with the calculations, like using < rather than
<= or something like that.  If 1 SGE gives you 28 bytes, requesting 28 bytes
should give you 1 SGE.

I would have expected output like this:

s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 0
s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 28
s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 28
s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 28
s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 28
s_wr 1, r_wr 1, s_sge 1, r_sge 1, max_inline 28

- Fab