[openib-general] [iSER]How to use the iSER with the UNH iSCSI

Ian Jiang ianjiang91 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:10:27 PDT 2005

Hi, everybody!
Thanks for all the replis to my "How to get the dat_headers_1_1.tgz"!
I downloaded the dapl_beta2.06.tgz as Itamar told me.
And I made some modification to the iSER to use it on the x86_64 platform.

I got through the compiling finally, but here is another question:
How to use the iSER with the UNH iSCSI? I have the UNH iSCSI running on my
system at present. Need I modify it and reinstall?

And I'm not sure if the dapl_beta2.06 has to be installed to run the iSER.
In fact, I did not compile or install the dapl before installing the iSER.

Any suggestion is appriciated!

Ian Jiang
ianjiang91 at hotmail.com
----