[openib-general] [iSER]How to use the iSER with the UNH iSCSI

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Thu Aug 4 19:18:31 PDT 2005

Ian,

Currently the UNH iSCSI doesn’t support the "Datamover API" which is a new API defined in IETF and enable iSCSI to run over offload technologies such as iSER

In addition the iSER code that is in OpenIB covers the Initiator side
The Target code is (and being) integrated into few commercial products, or can be provided under some licensing

There are few that intend to enable the datamover API in the UNH iSCSI and integrate it with iSER, they would be happy to see more helping hands, if you are interested I can hook you up with them

Yaron