[openib-general] iWARP Branch Proposal

Tom Tucker tom at ammasso.com
Fri Aug 5 13:46:29 PDT 2005

My plan at this point is to create a branch under gen2/branches/iwarp
and then work from there. Does this fit with everyone's expectations?

The driver will be added in this branch under infiniband/hw/amso1100.

I think it will take weeks before we're ready to create a patch for the
main trunk.  Any insights on the criteria for migrating patches into the
main trunk are greatly appreciated.  For example, there are many changes
that could be made early that will not affect the functionality or
stability of the existing code.  These could precede the merging in of
the driver itself, updates to the Kconfig and Makefile, etc...

Thanks,

Tom Tucker