[openib-general] (no subject)

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Mon Aug 8 08:36:39 PDT 2005

    amith> Hi, We have been testing gen2 installation using the
    amith> mem-free IBA cards from Mellanox. We were able to
    amith> successfully run InfiniBand tests over this
    amith> installation. When we replaced the IBA mem-free with the
    amith> mem cards (no software changes), the ports are in the
    amith> disabled state and ibstatus shows the following:

As Hal mentioned, it would be useful if you can build drivers with
CONFIG_INFINIBAND_MTHCA_DEBUG=y and send the kernel output you get
when you load ib_mthca.

Also, do these HCAs work with any other drivers (eg IBGD)?

Thanks,
  Roland