[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Initial trunk checkin of ISER initiator

Dmitry Yusupov dmitry_yus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 08:10:47 PDT 2005

Dan,

I'm in the process of reviewing your patches. So far, some code could be
accepted, but some still needs additional work.

The most serious concern is that your patches forcing Open iSCSI to
open/close IB connection in-kernel, while the TCP connection terminated
in user-space. This is not really what we wanted.

The solution could be to provide set of kernel patches to do this job in
user-space for IB connection also.

Dima