[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Initial trunk checkin of ISERinitiator

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Thu Aug 18 12:28:38 PDT 2005

Cristoph,

iSER is part of OpenIB just like any other ULP
And there needs to be a Productive process of adding it to the stack

Your feedback is valuable, but we need to get more details on what
concerns you, the iSER team is committed to address any feedback that
will be presented in this list, after all it's just an initial posting

Yaron